Thursday, March 19, 2009

Who would trust me with a blog?

Hey folks,
This is my first time using a blog although I am more then a little familiar with forums and most internet things having raised myself chained to a computer since probably the age of 14. I've been intending to use it more often for personal uses to review movies, games and just get my oppinion out there ready to be either loved or hated! :)
Learning doesn't really end, at each age you progress and learn more be it for your work, love life or simply just life in general. School of hard knocks hey? I use to moderate a forum for a text-based game I once administrated on (A MUD - Multi-user domain) and I've found these blogs to be vastly similiar just less chatty and more one person ranting which is just fine with me! Administrating on the game and the forum was probably some of the best times of my young life, as I spent a great deal of my time helping people along what they needed or wanted to know about the game and to be honest, it's alot like blogging :)
I've been pestering everyone around here to let me have a library blog to type reviews, chat or just get people talking as a community about the library and its books. The benefits in this could be endless with the proper amount of supervision to stop "flaming" we could have people get involved and really just harness the gains of a community.
If I was to blog, I don't think I could blog to well for a corporate audiance, I'm more set to talk my way and style about the things I enjoy, be it novels, movies, games or just personal oppinion in a way that adds my own imaginative flare :) Although difficult as it may be I can hold myself back when required and speak as officially as I need too heh.

Hawt! P.S. I also enjoy long walks on the beach at night, Earshot and many many other bands .. Rawr.

No comments:

Post a Comment